Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) is highly regarded for its wide range of uses.
- Reduce the appearance of Blemishes by applying Tea Tree topically.
- Add a drop or 2 drops to your children’s shampoo to keep away “unwanted guests”
- Combine Tea Tree with water in a small glass spray bottle and use to Freshen linens and towels.
- Diffuse it to combat stale or unpleasant Odors in the home.
- Combine it with citrus scents such as Lemon or Lemongrass for a natural Deodorizer.
- Add it to homemade soaps and moisturizers to experience its cleansing properties.
- Apply it to skin as part of your nighttime routine to help maintain the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Topically – diluted with a Carrier Oil
- Aromatically – add a few drops in your diffuser