Spearmint (Mentha spicata) has a minty, slightly fruity scent, softer than peppermint.
- DIY air freshener: put 3-5 drops of essential oil onto 3-4 cotton balls and place them in a tiny bowl. You can place the bowls all around the house (perhaps behind the toilet or on the window sills) for a fresh-smelling home.
- Put 3 drops of essential oil onto a cotton ball and clip it to the vent on your air conditioner to keep the room smelling fresh.
- DIY car freshener: select what shape you’d like, and cut out two pieces of felt and one piece of cardboard, and glue the felt to both sides of the cardboard. Put 3-6 drops of essential oil on each side, and refresh when needed.
Opens and releases emotional blocks and brings about a feeling of balance and a lasting sense of well-being.
- Topically – diluted with a Carrier Oil
- Aromatically – add a few drops in your diffuser