Rosemary essential oil is steam distilled from a perennial shrub with needle-like leaves that can remain evergreen in warmer climates. The botanical, which is part of the mint family, is native to Mediterranean regions and has blue or purple flowers that give it an understated beauty. The familiar scent of Rosemary essential oil—as well as its robust, herbaceous aroma—has made it popular in aromatic and personal care products.
Rosemary essential oil uses include topical application and direct inhalation, and its complex, woodsy aroma can help create an energizing environment and promote a sense of clarity. In fact, you can find this powerful oil in Young Living’s Thieves.
- Diffuse to freshen the air and enjoy a woodsy, energizing aroma.
- Combine 1 drop of Rosemary with 4 drops of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex. Dip a cotton ball in the solution and apply to a freshly washed face to help cleanse.
- Add 10–15 drops to shampoo or conditioner for healthier-looking hair
- Topically – diluted with a Carrier Oil
- Aromatically – add a few drops in your diffuser