Orange (Citrus sinensis) essential oil has a rich, citrusy scent that has an uplifting effect and provides calming influence. Orange brings peace and happiness to the mind.
Antitumorol and Anticoaguant properties, improves Circulation, Relaxant.
- Play around with different essential oil combos for both warmer and cooler months. Diffuse Orange with Lime, Lemon, or Tangerine for a sunny, warm-weather scent or diffuse it with Cinnamon Bark and Clove for a festive smell that is perfect for the holidays.
- Combine 8–10 drops with distilled water or witch hazel in a small glass spray bottle and spritz over linens to keep your sheets, towels, and clothes smelling great.
- Add it to your nighttime face regimen to help reduce the appearance of blemishes and to smooth the appearance of skin.
- Diffuse Orange in your children’s play areas; they’ll love the sweet, playful scent!
- Rejuvenate your home and inspire new memories with this bright aroma during family time.
- Peel into a slice of summer with a sunny aroma that will brighten your kitchen prep time for Sunday brunch with friends and family.
- Step into a warm bubble bath and breathe in this natural mood-boosting aroma after a demanding day of work.
- Energize the bedroom and feel revitalized to tackle any obstacle the moment your feet slide out of bed in the morning
Uplifting and Antidepressant
- Topically – diluted with a Carrier Oil
- Aromatically – add a few drops in your diffuser
** Caution: Citrus oils should not be applied to skin that will be exposed to direct sunlight or ultraviolet light within 72 hours.