Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) has a light, fresh, citrus aroma with earthy undertones. Refreshing, rejuvenating, stimulating, and balancing, it inspires and improves mental clarity.
- Dilute Lemongrass with Carrier Oil for massage after workouts and sports to ease and soothe muscles and ligaments.
- Diffuse 8–10 drops in your favorite diffuser or add a few drops to your cleaning formulas to fill your home with the clean and refreshing smell of Lemongrass and to help with musky odors.
- Make your own substitute for chemical-based air fresheners. Add up to 10 drops to a small spray bottle filled with distilled water and spritz it over carpets, furniture, and linens to eliminate stale odors.
- Add Lemongrass to your nightly face regimen for its skin-cleansing benefits.
Promotes psychic awareness and purification.
- Topically – diluted with a Carrier Oil
- Aromatically – add a few drops in your diffuser
** Caution: Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use near fire, flame, heat or spark.