Frankincense essential oil (Boswellia carterii) has a broad range of uses, from enhancing spiritual and meditative practice to use in beauty routines. Frankincense has an earthy, uplifting aroma that’s perfect for grounding and spiritual connectedness.
- Has a sweet, honey-like, and woody fragrance
- Has a stimulating aroma
- Promotes the appearance of healthy-looking skin
- Reduces the appearance of uneven skin tones
- Promotes feelings of relaxation and tranquility
- Add Frankincense to your moisturizer to highlight your natural beauty and promote the appearance of healthy-looking skin and even skin tones.
- Add a few drops to a carrier oil and use it in a massage after activity.
- Invite elevated spiritual experiences every day by diffusing this oil in your home.
- Incorporate Frankincense into your yoga ritual by diffusing it during your routine to promote feelings of relaxation and tranquility.
Frankincense essential oil is considered a holy oil in the Middle East, where it has been used in religious ceremonies for thousands of years and was one of the gifts given to Christ at his birth. Frankincense is mentioned in the Ebers Papyrus, an ancient Egyptian scroll from approximately 1500 BCE, that documents its use.