Cedarwood essential oil has a woodsy, warm, balsamic aroma. When applied topically, it can help maintain the appearance of healthy, youthful skin. You can also massage Cedarwood oil into your scalp to enhance the appearance of healthy-looking hair.
- Creates a relaxing, calming, and comforting atmosphere to support a relaxing nighttime routine
- Helps maintain the appearance of youthful skin and healthy-looking hair
- Has skin-cleansing properties
- Is a natural deodorizer
- Includes naturally occurring constituents that are high in sesquiterpenes
Stimulates the limbic region of the brain (center of emotions), stimulates the pineal gland whiich releases Melatonin. Found to support children with ADD and ADHD. Recognized for its calming, purifying properties.
- Topically – diluted with a Carrier Oil
- Aromatically – add a few drops in your diffuser