Bergamot (Citrus bergamia) has the fresh, sweet, citrus scent that is familiar to many as the flavoring in Earl Grey Tea. Uplifting and relaxing, it is good for building confidence and enhancing your mood. It has a long history of use for oily and troubled skin.
- Can help relieve tension during times of occasional stress
- Has a citrus aroma with a floral hint
- Has skin-cleansing properties*
- May reduce the appearance of blemishes*
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents limonene, linalool, gamma-terpinene, and beta-pinene
Relieves anxiety, Mood enhancing qualities
- Topically – diluted with a Carrier Oil
- Aromatically – add a few drops in your diffuser
Caution: Citrus oils should not be applied to skin that will be exposed to direct sunlight or ultraviolet light within 72 hours.